A traffic exchange is a program that will allow you to exchange traffic views to your website or program, by also viewing others websites or programs.
This is a free way to advertise a business online, but may not be the most effective way.
Do NOT Fall Into the Traffic Exchange Trap
I will give you those 4 sites and explain how to use them effectively however I want to warn you first of this trap.
While viewing other sites for your advertising credits, you will see hundreds of offers for other traffic exchanges. By falling for any other traffic exchanges and their promises, it will then cause you to waste your time on your advertising efforts, and actually take your focus off of getting the true advertising done for your business.
Traffic Exchanges should ONLY be used for getting your links seen quickly, while you are trying to build an effective website that will be seen and ranked in search engines. (This point I cannot stress enough!!)
Traffic Exchanges – Advertise My Business Free
Simple and easy to use.
As a free member, all you do is click on “My Ads”, place your link or website, set your preferences and then verify that it is a safe site for others to view. Once this is complete, Click on “Surf” and begin viewing other peoples websites and ads. Recommendation, only view until you have 100 credits, otherwise you are just wasting time and energy and taking away from building your website properly.
There is an option to upgrade your account to be a PRO member, but it is not required. Yes I am a Pro member to Traffic Swarm, but I did not become a pro member right away.
The reason why I use Traffic Swarm is:
- they have higher quality ads, which means higher quality viewers to your ads.
- Free members can submit one link or webpage to Search engines
- Free members can build one website through Traffic Swarm (my training program can walk you through effectively building a website that will get automatic traffic)
- Offers another training program on how to use and build a website.
With Traffic Swirl you get:
- Daily and weekly rewards just for signing in, even as a free member.
- Use tokens, or credits for traffic to your sites.
- The Surf timer is much quicker so getting to your 100 credits for the day will be quicker.
- Play mini games during surf that will add to your credits and tokens.
- Use tokens to ask people to become followers in your social networks.
- Use tokens to purchase advertising credits so that you do not have to surf
The downside in Traffic Swirl is that you have more ads for more traffic exchanges.
The traffic may not be as targeted as you would like, but the views can still be worth the effort.
Follow-Like is a Social Traffic Exchange. The benefits are:
- build up your social network followers, viewers and friends by offering credits that you earn.
- Earn credits by following others in their social networks (TIP: view each one to see if their thoughts, ideas and businesses match your own.)
This one is a little time consuming, but it well worth it!! These people who connect with you in your social networks will be paying more attention to the posts that you send out in your networks.
So far I have not found a downside here except for the time consumption. As long as you are really researching people before you add them, your quality of friends in your networks with be much higher.
This is an Email Mailer Exchange. You receive credits by viewing your emails, and others are viewing yours.
As a free member:
You can send out mail once every 3 days using the credits you gained from clicking on the credit URL in the emails you receive.
The downside to this is that you will need a secondary email address just for this one particular exchange. Once every 3 days, go into that email address, click on each email and build your credits for that day.
Then log in to list moola and send your email using the credits you just gained.
This method in the beginning is how I received my first subscribers to my website.
- Traffic Exchanges will NOT get you the conversion you want so you should just be using them to get your websites seen!
- Traffic Exchanges can be used for your affiliate links but it is only used for a quick source of views!!
- Traffic Exchanges are highly effective if you have freebies to give away!!
- Traffic Exchanges are time consuming, so only go for a small amount of credits just for views, while you are concentrating on building your website around your Niche!!